Jumia Nigeria Mobile Week Megathon
One of Nigeria’s top Online market place Jumia Nigeria will be organising the Jumia Mobile Week Megathon between the 1st to 7th Of June 2015 during which customers can buy brand new phones up to 50% discount. Jumia Mobile megathon will get huge support from Nigeria’s top telecommunication giant MTN, who will offer freebies to buyers during the Mobile Week Megathon on all phones they buy on Jumia.
The Jumia Mobile Week Megathon will be starting at 12:00am midnight on the 1st of June and ends 11:59pm on the 7th of June 2015, it will last for a period of 7 days. It will feature a hero deal from their 7 Gold partners which includes : Injoo, Infinix, Tecno, Apple, Lenovo, Samsung and LG. Here is the time table for the hero deals during the Megathon :
Injoo Monday 1st June
Infinix Tuesdays 2nd June
Tecno Wednesday 3rd June
Apple Thursday 4th June
Lenovo FRiday 5th june
Samsung Saturday 6th June
LG Sunday 7th June
The hero deals will be available from 5am on the Jumia App and 9am on the website.
Also during the Jumia Mobile megathon, the 7 Gold partners will launch their newest products. Here are some of the new phones that will be unveiled during the Mobile Week Megathon
– Injoo Fire – 5″ Screen 16GB ROM 2GB RAM 8MP|5MP Camera
– infinix Hot Note – 5.5″ HD Display 4000MaH battery that can last you for 2 days 16GB ROM 1GB RAM 8MP/2MP Cameras
– Tecno Y5 – 5″ Display 8GB ROM 1GB RAM 5MP/0.3MP Camera
– Samsung Star Plus 2 – 4.3″ Screen 4GB ROM 3.15MP Camera
– Apple iPhone 6
– Lenovo A600 – 5″ Screen 8MP/1.2MP Camera battery can last 3 days and up to 5 days when its on power saving mode
– LG magna – 5″ Screen 8MP|5MP Camera 2540MaH comes with an adjustable smart onscreen keyboard
The Jumia megathon also features a 50% flash sales on all “phone brand of the day”
Any phone purchased during the Megathon comes with free 3GB data bundle from MTN , in addition the phone comes with a free SIM and also comes pre installed with the MTN music plus app with free one month music streaming. To get this awoof offer, customers would have to text the word FREE to 131.